Malaysia 135LC Owners

Yamaha LC135 150cc Capacity Upgrade

Model: Yamaha LC135 / Yamaha T135 05-08 4 Speed Semi Auto.
Mods / Rider Preference: Daily Usage, Touring, Reliability.
Vehicles Type: Moped, Cub, Underbone aka Kapcai.
Weight Load: 120kg (2 person) With GIVI Rack & Box Installed.
Final Top End Target: 160kmh+ GPS.

This is my personal notes that I’ve collected and compile from the internet plus with input and feedback from other forum members. After 5 years of riding my LC I just felt that the stock bore 54mm is not enough anymore plus the wear and tear of the motorcycle component is starting to feel its affect, it's aging. so I did some research and reading (yamahat135.com forum) Since my LC is the only means of transportation that I’ve own and I literally use it for everything and after some consideration I decided to go with the Yamaha FZ150 57mm cylinder kit, for reliability sake and daily usage, which should be enough to me for now. With proper installation, settings and hopefully a complete overhaul and maybe a complete rebuild sometime soon in the future, with regular maintenance it should lasted for another 3 to 4 years without any major problems. The Yamaha FZ150 cylinder kit has the same DiASil material use with LC135 and my stock bore is still in a good rideable condition after 5 years.

As of currently compiling this blog I’ve not gotten the opportunity to make my upgrade and modification yet mainly because I have not  acquired the budget to do so, InsyaAllah hopefully sometime soon in the up coming future, so I decided to post it up here in return that I hope this note will benefit others and makes things a lot easier for those who are considering this kind of upgrade and need i remind myself or any other individual that this is my personal notes and fits my riding preferences and take some consideration that we here in Malaysia are restricted and govern by the law. To be noted also that any modification as we all know is a do it at your own risk and alteration from factory default setting will possibly decrease the vehicle life span. Please wear shoes, not slippers or flip flop when ever possible while riding our LC. Credits to all individuals and others who has given their time and effort for their input, ideas, suggestion and feedback.

Brief history on some of the bikes that have been ridden, tested and owned in the past:
  • KTM 950SM - tested
  • KTM 250 SX-F - tested
  • Yamaha LC135 - current
  • Modenas Elit 150 - owned
  • Modenas Kriss - ridden
  • Honda EX5 - owned
  • Suzuki RG Sport - semi owned
  • Suzuki RGV - ridden
  • Honda C70 - owned
  • Yamaha Virago 1100 - pops
  • Yamaha RXZ - ridden
  • Yamaha SS - ridden
  • Yamaha TZM - ridden
  • Suzuki Katana 750 - ridden
  • Suzuki Panther - ridden
  • Suzuki VS - tested
  • Kawasaki ZZR750 - pops
  • Kawasaki KIPS 150 - ridden

*Note: photos, pictures etc are collected from the internet for compilation.
Preference for: yamaha lc135 modified modifikasi modification lama racing blok block fz shark x1r mds high low cam camshaft uma

3 comments:

  1. as'kum, betul k lc standart pasang cam potong boleh pi 170kmh meter 125z..... minta bro komen sikit.... klu betul nk jgk cuba...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasalam bro.. maaf ya lmbt reply.. 125z standard gaban pun dah laju.cuba cam fz boleh jugak dgn block standart, lift dia tinggi skit.. cam potong tu sesuai dgn blok besaq2

      Delete