Malaysia 135LC Owners

Out Of Commission

16 March 2013
After five long years on my LC it's finally got a major problem. The thermostat was not in working order and so is the radiator fan with the temperature socket. The engine experience extreme overheat and the lower cylinder gasket finally cracked and gave in. First thing I've noticed is the coolant reservoir was very low. After starting it for a few minute and turning it off I've noticed the lower cylinder gasket was wet and slowly leaking coolant around it. So I decided to take the engine oil dipstick out and as I suspected the coolant was already leaking in the motorcycle engine noticeably by white foam sticking around the top of oil dipstick. Hopefully I can get it up and running soon with the new Yamaha FZ150 cylinder kit.

out of commission (01) brownish color engine oil (02)
image (03) image (04)
image (05) image (06)
image (07)

*Note: need to flush the engine.
Preference for: yamaha lc135 problem masalah

0 comments:

Post a Comment